CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Announces New White Paper, Everything Digital10.19.2020
Digital marketing is a brave new world! At a rapid pace, more sophisticated resources are required to remain competitive in the digital marketing space. As credit union marketing and business development leaders strive to enhance their reach and effectiveness, specialized technologies are inevitably a growing faction of the channel mix and marketing operations mix. This white paper examines how credit unions’ marketing technology (martech) stacks are blossoming, and how this dramatically affects marketing operations. This includes managing third-party digital and technology relationships that drive strategic digital marketing and:
- Approaches to the alignment of marketing technology with business strategy,
- Descriptions of the modern marketing tech stack, the structural changes occurring as a result of increasingly complex tech stacks, and the required new levels of sophistication and staff talent,
- Recalibration of the marketing technology-channel mix: how credit unions are reallocating their budgets to fund more effective and more targeted digital channels and operations,
- Surprises regarding digital selection and management, and how “rules” have changed,
- The dizzying array of technologies; how leaders are evaluating and selecting technologies to add to their stacks, and how they’re supporting and communicating with their teams and tacticians when changes occur,
- Technologies proving to be worth their investment and how these disparate technologies integrate with each other, core systems, and other technologies, and
- The outcomes: how tech stacks have measurably grown credit unions.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council:
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is a member-led community of credit union professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of networking, professional development and advocacy to its members. The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is one of eight CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunacouncils.org.