New CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council White Paper: Inspiring Strategic Thinking11.21.2019
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council has published a new white paper, “Inspiring Strategic Thinking” and it is part of the ongoing Leadership Series.
Marketing and business development is the voice of the credit union. How can marketing and business development leaders facilitate their teams to think and act more strategically?
This white paper examines how leaders can act as catalysts for strategic thinking across the organization and explores:
- Sharing the vision and philosophy about why strategic conversations matter,
- Developing the business acumen of staff,
- Demonstrating strategic agility,
- Fostering people development, mentoring, career-pathing, and an environment in which strategic thinking is encouraged,
- Rewarding staff for thinking and responding instead of “reacting,” and
- Leading by example.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
About CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council:
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is a member-led community of credit union professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of networking, professional development and advocacy to its members. The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is one of seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunacouncils.org.