Member Resources Committee
The Member Resources Committee assists in the development, review, and promotion of educational benefits and content for Council members.
- Based on current trends and hot topics, work closely with staff to produce and/or identify educational content for Council members. This can involve suggesting topics, generating ideas, finding and contacting speakers/authors, and moderating things like:
- White papers
- Virtual roundtables
- Videos and podcasts
- Help promote, drive awareness and increase usage of all Council member resources
- Review and recommend changes or improvements to the overall benefits and member resources
- Identify members needs and gaps to generate new resources the Council might consider developing
- Collaborate with CUNA’s Center for Professional Development (CPD) to generate ideas and endorse programs of interest to Council members by evaluating curricula and speakers
Average of 2-3 hours per month over the course of the year, including monthly conference calls of 60 minutes each.
Last updated: 2/7/17