Speaker Proposal Form
CUNA Councils is accepting proposals for our upcoming Conferences, providing exposure to thousands of the best and brightest credit union leaders across the country.
Things to consider when submitting a proposal:
- We are looking for breakout sessions of 45-60 minutes
- Sessions must be educational in nature, not geared around a product or service
- Presentations are chosen based on topics selected by the overall membership, and vetted via the Conference Committee
- We have limited budget for paid speakers, so keep that in mind when noting any honorarium
These Conferences are no longer accepting proposals for 2020. Watch for more information regarding the 2021 conferences coming this fall.
- CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Conference
- CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council Conference
- CUNA Finance Council Conference
- CUNA Technology Council Conference
- CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference
- CUNA Lending Conference